[UNDER CONSTRUCTION] This page will present :
EMERGING TECHNOLOGY (the science)
Regenerative Agriculture options (existing, tested systems)
Direct Air Carbon-Capture (the state of the art)
Current Sequestration Options
A Modest Proposal
THE SCIENCE CHALLENGES
- Develop affordable strategy to separate atmospheric CO2 at scale. (DONE)
- Develop affordable strategy to bind the carbon and release the oxygen.
- Develop affordable strategy to convert the carbon to carbon fiber composite (CFC) construction material.
Centralized Factory Model
CARBON FIBER COMPOSITES
Strength, Lightness, Durability
Current Production Methods
3D-printing building technology is already well-established in China, India and Europe.
Restoring the Circle of Life
Circular Economics: an economy that is restorative and regenerative by design.
- Examples of emerging technical breakthroughs in direct-air carbon sequestration, carbon fiber composite (CFC) construction materials, architectural 3D printing.
- Examples of emerging technical breakthroughs in GHG emissions reduction.
Direct-air carbon capture system:
“I believe we have reached a point where it is really paramount for substantive public research and development of direct air capture,” says Klaus Lackner of Arizona State University’s Center for Negative Carbon Emissions.”Scientists are increasingly convinced that we are going to need large scale removal systems to fight climate change,” Noah Deich from the California-based Center for Carbon Removal told The Guardian. “I’m excited about direct air capture. It could be a really important technology to add to the portfolio.”